Sunday, February 2, 2014

IRB Intro Post #3- "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell

With the AP exam is quickly approaching, I plan to read "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell as it both a challenging read and a genre that I am not familiar with. In this nonfiction book about psychology, Gladwell explores the world of outliers and analyzes how one achieves success in society. I have never read a book about psychology nor been very interested by the topic, but I know on the AP exam in May, CollegeBoard can choose from a wide variety of texts to assess APELC students. So, by reading this book, which was recommended to me by a friend who read it earlier this year, I hope to not only learn about what sets those who have achieved success apart from everyone else, but also to become better prepared for the AP exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment